One of the largest galleries of antiques and art
- The administrator of personal data collected via the website: antykilion.pl is Galeria Antyki i Sztuki Lion Jacek Myller at the address entered Wejherowo 84-200 ul. Klasztorna 7, conducting activities entered into the Central Register and Information on Economic Activity of the Republic of Poland kept by the minister competent for economy, NIP: 5881203242, REGON: 366629645.
- Data protection is carried out in accordance with the requirements of generally applicable law, in particular the Act of 18.07.2002 on the provision of electronic services, and Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on protection natural persons in connection with the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC.
- We respect the right to privacy and care for data security. For this purpose, among others, secure communication encryption protocol (SSL), and personal data is stored on secured servers.
- Personal data provided in the contact form are treated as confidential and are not visible to unauthorized persons.
Personal data privacy
If you intend to set up a User Account and use our services, you will be asked to provide us with your personal data.
Your data is processed by us for the purposes indicated below, related to the functioning of the Store and the provision of services offered in it ("Services").
- Purpose of processing:
Depending on what you choose, it can be:
- Provision of services offered in the Store
- Implementation of your orders
- The basis for processing:
- Sales contract or actions taken at your request, aimed at its conclusion (art.6 par.1 lit.b RODO)
- We have a legal obligation, e.g. related to accounting (Article 6 (1) (c) of the GDPR)
- Contract for the provision of services or actions taken at your request, aimed at its conclusion (art.6 par.1 lit.b RODO)
- Our legitimate interest in the processing of data to determine, assert or defend any claims (Article 6 paragraph 1 letter f of the GDPR)
- Our legitimate interest (art.6 par.1 lit.f RODO) consisting in:
- data processing for analytical and statistical purposes
- customer satisfaction survey
- Providing data:
- Voluntary, but in some cases it may be necessary to conclude a contract.
- The effect of not providing data:
Depending on the purpose for which the data is provided:
- it is not possible to register in the Store
- no possibility of using the Store's services
- no possibility of making purchases in the store
5. Processing period
We will process your data only for the period in which we have a legal basis for this, i.e. until:
- we will cease to have a legal obligation, obliging us to process your data
- the possibility of pursuing claims related to the contract concluded by the Store by the Parties will cease
- Your objection to the processing of your personal data will be accepted - if the basis for the processing of your data was the legitimate interest of the administrator or if the data was processed for direct marketing.
- depending on what applies in a given case and what will happen at the latest.
6. Data security
When processing your personal data, we use organizational and technical measures in accordance with applicable law, including encrypting the connection with an SSL certificate.
- Your permissions
You have the right to request:
- access to your personal data
- correcting them
- processing restrictions
- transferring data to another administrator
And also the law:
- object to the processing of your data at any time:
- for reasons related to your particular situation - towards the processing of personal data concerning you, based on art. 6 clause 1 lit. f GDPR (i.e. on legitimate interests pursued by the administrator),
- if personal data is processed for the purposes of direct marketing
Contact us if you want to exercise your rights.
If you feel that your data is being processed unlawfully, you can submit a complaint to the supervisory authority.
Our Store, like most websites, uses so-called cookies. These files:
- are saved in the memory of your device (computer, telephone, etc.)
- enable you, among others, to use all the functions of the Store
- do not change the settings of your device
By using the appropriate options of your browser, you can at any time:
- delete cookies
In this Store, cookies are used to:
More information about cookies can be found in Wikipedia.
- Data recipients, i.e. external services
We use the services of external entities to which your data may be transferred. Below is a list of these entities:
- entity performing the delivery of goods
- payment provider:
- accounting office
10. Contact with the administrator
Do you want to exercise your rights regarding personal data?
Write to the email address: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org