One of the largest galleries of antiques and art
We have a stationary store where you can directly view and buy the offered goods, functioning under the name and address:
Gallery Antiques and Art Lion Jacek Myller
Ul. Klasztorna 7
Regulations of the online store antykilon.pl, regarding the conclusion of distance sales contracts with consumers and the provision of services - effective from 01/02/2020 - applies to contracts concluded after this date.
1. COMPANY INFORMATION
The owner of an online store operating at the Internet address http://antykilion.pl Galeria Antyki i Sztuki Lion Jacek Myller NIP 5881203242, REGON 366629645. ; in the remainder of these Regulations as a Seller.
1. Store - online store operating at https://antykilon.pl is run and owned by Galeria Antyki i Sztuki Lion.
2. Buyer - consumer within the meaning of art. 22  of the Civil Code, using the services of the Seller, buying goods on the terms set out in these Regulations.
3. Order - Buyer's declaration of intent on the basis of which he buys goods offered by the Seller. The order contains all detailed information enabling its implementation.
4. Goods - movable property covered by the Sales Agreement.
5. Sales contract - a sales contract within the meaning of the Civil Code concluded between the Seller and the Buyer in the Store.
6. Large shipment - a parcel weighing more than 20 kilograms or a parcel
7. Force majeure - an external event, independent of the Parties, unexpected and impossible to avoid or prevent it (e.g. strikes, wars, riots, social unrest, floods, fires, tornadoes).
8. Act on consumer rights - Act of 30 May 2014 on consumer rights (Journal of Laws of 2014, item 827).
9. Civil Code - the Act of 23 April 1964 - Civil Code (Journal of Laws of 2014, item 121).
- GENERAL PROVISIONS
1. These Regulations set out the terms and conditions for the use of Buyers by the Buyers to purchase items on the Store's website, as well as goods that are not included in the Store's offer, and may be delivered to the Buyer by prior email arrangement or in another form writing. The Regulations also specify the rights and obligations as well as the conditions of liability of the Seller and Buyers. The regulations are available on the website: antykilion.pl. Before concluding the contract or creating an account, the Buyer reads the Regulations, and accepts its provisions by checking the appropriate box with the checkbox in the order submission process.
- TECHNICAL REQUIREMENTS AND RESERVATIONS
2. The Seller does not automatically collect any data, except for the data contained in cookies during the use of the Store.
3. The Seller reserves the right to temporarily suspend the operation of the Store and the right to other breaks in access to the Store (in particular to the goods presented), caused in particular by the necessity
maintenance, repair of the system or update of prices and descriptions of goods presented in the Store.
4. The Seller shall not be liable for any problems arising from incorrect or incorrect input of personal data by the Buyer
◦ If there is a justified risk or it is determined that the account was registered by a person who provided false information, the Seller may suspend the account. The Buyer will be notified by e-mail about taking such actions. Resumption of account activity may be dependent on the Buyer taking action to clarify or remove false data.
◦ The Buyer undertakes to use the Store's website in a way that does not interfere with its functioning
.◦ The buyer agrees to the processing of his personal data for the purposes of placing an order and registering in the online store (in accordance with the Act of 25 May 2018 on the Protection of Personal Data; consolidated text: Journal of Laws 2018 item 1000).
- GOODS PRICE AND FORMS OF PAYMENT
1.All prices quoted in the Store are expressed in Polish zlotys (PLN) and include VAT.
2. Prices do not include shipping costs. Shipping costs are added as a separate item in the order summary (basket value). Information on the shipping price is given after prior agreement between the buyer and the store.
3. The prices provided in the Store are binding when placing the Order by the website https://antykilion.pl
Payu is the entity providing online payment services. Payment for the ordered goods can be made:
▪ using electronic payment channels under the PayU service
With the help of Visa, Visa Electron, MasterCard, MasterCard Electronic, Maestro, blik payment cards
▪ or direct payment to the account of Galeria Antyki i Sztuki Lion
14 1160 2202 0000 0003 2123 8265
6. No payment of the Order price after 4 business days from the day of placing the Order is tantamount to resignation from the Order. After the indicated date, the Seller cancels the Order.
The customer can book an item in the Online Store antykilion.pl. To do this, contact the store to determine what item will be subject to the reservation. Each reservation is subject to a fee of PLN 300. The booking time is 7 days. The confirmation of the payment made by the Customer and a scan of the payment to the Antyki i Sztuki Lion Jacek Myller company are considered effective.
The reserved item is marked in the Online Store antykilion.pl and it is not possible to purchase it by other customers for a period of 7 days.
If the customer who booked the subject of payment fails to make the missing amount followed by the purchase of the item within 7 days of booking the item, the reservation is forfeited, and with it the amount paid by the customer who made the advance payment. In this case, the item loses its reserved status and is placed on the market in the online store antykilion.pl.
- PLACING ORDERS
1. The Buyer may place an Order via the website: https://antykilion.pl;
2. Confirmation of the Buyer's Order is carried out using the button labeled "Order with the obligation to pay", the Buyer will receive an email containing confirmation of the Order.
3. After the Buyer accepts the Order referred to above by e-mail, the Buyer receives an e-mail message that the Order has been placed in the Store
4. The buyer may introduce changes to the Order until the sale confirmation document is issued. The buyer may withdraw the placed Order in its entirety until it is sent.
5.In case of insufficient data needed to start the Order processing process, the Order will not be processed until the data is completed, with the proviso that if the Buyer fails to contact the Store's service within 2 business days or attempts to contact the Buyer fail, the Order will be canceled.
6. In the case of online payment, the acceptance of the Order for processing by the Seller begins when the price of the Order placed on the Store's bank account is posted, visible in the summary of the Order.
7. In the event that the Buyer's Order cannot be processed (unavailability of the ordered goods), the Buyer shall be immediately informed of this fact.
8. If the goods are temporarily unavailable, the Seller shall inform the Buyer about the extended delivery time of the goods unavailable; in this case, the duration of the Order may change.
9. In case of unavailability of some of the goods covered by the Order, the Buyer is informed about the status of the Order and decides how to implement it (partial implementation or cancellation of the entire Order).
10. If the goods are not available at all, due to circumstances beyond the control of the Seller, the Buyer may place an Order for other goods from the Store's offer or receive a refund of the price already paid. If another product is selected, the price previously paid for the unavailable product will be properly settled and the Buyer will receive a refund of the price difference or will pay the Seller the amount that is the missing part of the price of the newly selected product.
8. ORDER IMPLEMENTATION
1. The Seller will make every effort to keep the Buyers informed about the expected delivery date.
2. The time of placing an Order is determined from the moment the Seller receives and crediting the company's account with the payment for the Order.
3. A VAT Margin invoice is issued for each Order.
1. Deliveries of goods wrapped in the Store are carried out throughout the country or the European Union by prior arrangement by phone or e-mail.
2. Shipment of goods for smaller goods is done by courier.
- Large goods, e.g. furniture, are shipped using external freight companies
4. The amounts for courier services are gross amounts.
5. Receipt of a parcel from a courier must be confirmed by a written receipt
6. When collecting the parcel, the Buyer should check the parcel.
7. The Seller shall not be liable for non-delivery of goods or delay in delivery caused by an inaccurate or incorrect address provided by the Buyer in the Order.
8. THE RIGHT TO WITHDRAW FROM AN AGREEMENT (RETURN) applies only to the online store.
- The consumer has the right to withdraw from the contract concluded with the Seller via the Online Store, subject to point 8 of the Regulations, within 14 days without giving any reason.
- The deadline to withdraw from the contract expires after 14 days from the day on which the Consumer came into possession of the goods or when a third party other than the carrier and indicated by the Consumer came into possession of the goods.
- In order for the Consumer to exercise the right to withdraw from the contract, he must inform the Seller by phone and in addition by E-mail.
- The return of goods must take place before the expiry of the deadline to withdraw from the contract and intact the goods, in the event of any violations or damage to the goods, the online store does not refund money for the returned goods.
13. The Store also does not bear any costs related to the shipment of goods.
14. the right to withdraw from a distance contract is not entitled to an entity other than the consumer.
15. Orders can be placed at the antiquilio.pl store subject to the acceptance of these regulations.